Sharing H.O.P.E. Center is helping in a number of ways during the COVID-19 crisis.
One of the main ways we’re doing so is by providing PPE and resources to health and EMS workers. We are accepting donations for medical/health care workers and emergency services heroes at this time!
- Why masks and other PPE? Respirators and surgical masks are widely used in healthcare and other medical settings because they are critical in helping infection control. Because of the COVID-19 widespread crisis, these are in high demand in short supply. We want to help!
- For information on how to make a mask, see this document
- Gifts WILL be tax deductible
Have any questions or are you looking to donate (resources or PPE specifically) or want to get involved? Contact Paula Bussard at (513) 447- 5400 or email Paula@SharingHopeCenter.org
Donating Masks – More Information
- $10.47 for 20 masks
- Non-woven fabric
- Made in USA or Imported
- 3 Layers of protection: non-woven outer layer + filter paper layer + skin friendly non-woven inner layer. Breathable and comfortable, low breathing resistance.
- Material : Non-woven fabric
- Quantity: 10/20/50/100/200 Pcs
The SHARING H.O.P.E. Center is located in New Hope Ministries at 10461 Pippin Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45231. Contact Paula Bussard at (513) 447- 5400 or email Paula@SharingHopeCenter.org to get involved today.